Gift Guides | For the Home
Click the Numbers to Shop!
1. Real Alpaca blanket to snuggle up in all winter! It’s soft, lasts so long because it’s quality, and is ethnically sourced from local artisans around the world.
Comes in a few different styles at varying price points.
2. Delicious coffee for a gift they’ll appreciate and think of you when using every morning
3. To keep their candles burning bright & clean.
4. Huge sound upgrade for jamming out or relaxing… we have one and love ours!
5. Because cutting cheese properly does make it taste better, and who doesn’t love cheese??!
6. Super aesthetic and chic diffuser for keeping their home smelling beautiful.
7. Have and love this gorgeous black marble set that includes 8 coasters, 2 trivets, and a cheese board… hand crafted in Mexico by well paid local artisans, it’s a gift that you can feel good giving and that anyone would love!
8. Classy cocktail making making essentials that they’ll want to have out and use all the time!
9. For anyone who likes fizzy drinks, this is a game changer and money saver! We have one and use it soooo much.
10. Classy and crazy affordable (under $6) wine glasses to upgrade their wine time.
11. A neutral and aesthetic piece that not only charges, but also sanitizes your phone… genius!
12. One of the prettiest candle brands out there… these make a gorgeous gift and centerpiece! They also have amazingggg scents!