This post is sponsored by Olay, but all opinions are my own.
Happy Friday guys! If you’re anything like me, the struggle of fitting everything you need to in 24 hours is real. So wasting time on extra steps when you could kill two birds with one stone? No, please. (Digressing a bit here, but it just hit me how violent that saying is… the poor birds!)
I recently got the chance to try a product that has shortened my morning skincare routine, and I’m all about the time it’s saved me and results it’s delivered! When I first read that it was the ‘unicorn of moisturizers’, I was a bit skeptical, but also really excited to try it… I mean, who wouldn’t be with that nickname?!
The product? Olay Regenerist Whip.
It’s a whipped moisturizer that absorbs with zero down time and doubles as a matte primer. It also has a slew of other amazing benefits! There are 3 types of whips, and I have been using the Regenerist option. That means that it has wrinkle smoothing benefits yet is still a lightweight moisturizer that can be used day and night. But I should mention, while Olay Whips is super light-weight and fast absorbing, it is still incredibly hydrating! You’re not sacrificing anything for it being light-weight!
It also manages shine and pore size throughout the day – so that 3pm blotting sesh? Yea, you can go grab coffee #2 or #3 instead. I’m all about glowing, but shine is a totally different ballgame and it is not attractive. Eliminating that and having time to caffeinate in the afternoon sounds like another win to me!
So in celebration of Olay Regenerist Whip cutting down your getting ready time in the morning, I decided to put together a list of a few more ways to do just that! We already covered tip #1, but I’ve 7 more for you:
2) Pick Out Your Outfit the Night Before – I can’t fathom how even after becoming a blogger and nearly tripling my closet since that happened, how I still having mornings where I feel like I have nothing to wear!? But it’s a real struggle, and it can tack on an extra 10-30 minutes in the morning, depending what I’m getting ready for and how important it is to look put together – a lot of time saved by planning the night before!
3) Make a ‘Get Out the Door To-Do List‘ – And make it the night before! This will keep you on track and help you not get side-tracked doing things that really aren’t a priority!
4) Prep Things While You Do Other Things – Brew your coffee while you wash your face, let your hair tools heat up while you do your makeup, ect. It helps you make the most out of every second!
5) Avoid Checking Your Phone – This will most likely distract and slow you down. If you can help it, save checking email and texts for after you’re out the door!
6) Shower First – This will not only wake you up, but will also give your hair time to dry while you do other things, ultimately cutting down on your blow-dry time! If you can swing it, even try showering the night before!
7) Have Everything Packed and Ready – If you’re taking a purse or business bag or whatever, have it packed and by the door the night before. Same goes for breakfast and lunch, and your keys! Making decisions or looking for things can take up so much unnecessary time in the AM, and you’re likely to think more clearly and be more awake packing the night before!
8) Have Alarms Set – for 20 minutes before you need to leave and 10 minutes before you need to leave. This will keep you on track and get you moving fast again if you got distracted or slowed down!
Do you do any of these? Or have any other tips I should try out? Let me know in the comments below! And as always, thanks for reading!
You can try your own free sample here!